WOW April Release Share...

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Today I am sharing my two layouts that I have created for the April WOW New Releases, make sure you head to the WOW Blog and check out all the stunning creations the Design Team have come up with and head on over to the WOW Website and check out all the April New Release products...

 'Such a Fabulous Day'
Using WOW Fabulous Title and Fence Border
Other products used are A Lil Somethin' Days of the Week Badge and October Afternoon papers and embellishments.




 'My School Years'
 Using WOW My School Years Title (February NR) and Music Note Border.




share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.