The Scrapbook Store March Guest Designer!

Friday, April 5, 2013



For the month of March I was the Guest Designer at The Scrapbook Store, Suzanne sent me a wonderful parcel of Glitz Colour Me Happy products which are perfect for summer layouts!!!

This is what I came up with, the first two layouts are of Harper at the pool...

'Pool Fun'


'Love this Sunshine'
I love this photo of Harper, she is such a water baby and had such a great time at the Riverside Pool her first visit ever!!



'Swimming Carnival' 
This year was Lily's first time in the school Swimming Carnival, she is in Grade 3 and we thought she would have to go across the pool as we havent done swimming lessons for a couple of terms but she surprised me by swimming the length of the pool, such a trooper!!!



'Today was a good day' 
This is a photo of the family and friends after Harpers Christening, so nice to have a group shot!!!




This layout 'Xmas 2012' was created using the March Sketch  which I just loved and everyones take on the sketch in the gallery was fantastic!!



This is April's Sketch, head over to the GALLERY to see what their Design Team came up with, just stunning and make sure you play along for a chance to win a $40.00 voucher!!!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, April 5, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “The Scrapbook Store March Guest Designer!”

Chantelle said...

I love what you did with this collection Mel - I've just bought the 8x8 paper pad because I loved them so much :) Was so great to have you as guest designer :)

Leonie Waldron said...

Love all those happy colours and patterns going on Mel! <3