D-Lish March Design Team Shares...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today I am sharing my creations for My March Design Team post at D-Lish Scraps..

Each month we get to play with the most fabulous items from the D-Lish Store and this month was no exception...

With this layout I didnt want to use any patterned paper apart from the background piece.  I have used the following items on my page, Flair Buttons - Teal, Flair Buttons - Notebook Bicycles, Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag, Resin Cabochon Flower Grab Bag,  Washi - Coloured Birds on a Wire and Triangle Mosaic.

An Awesome Day...




The colours in this next layout are my faves at the moment, orange and green, the photo isnt the greatest of this layout, I am having some issues with my camera at the moment...

The gorgeous D-Lish products I used for this layout were, Printed Cotton Ribbon - Script, Washi Tapes - Teal Equations and Black Triangles, Tutu Blossoms - Orange, Mini Cabbage Rose Grab Bag, Fabric Covered Buttons - Mixed Font, Loose Cup Sequins Mix - Brights, Flair Newsprint Butterflies, Journal It's Kraft Ledger, Carnival Tickets,




With this next layout I went didnt use the normal colours you use for school photos, although the girls arent really in their uniforms :-)

On this page I have used the White Heart Paper Doiley, Kraft Shipping Tags - Mixed, Journal It's Scalloped Pink Calendar, Flair Word Bursts - Brights, Tutu Bloom - Cerise, I just love these!  Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag, these items are some of my MUST haves from the D-Lish Store!!!

School Photos 2012 -

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and make sure you get to the D-Lish Store now to get yourself some amazing products!!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.