My 1st DT Share for D-Lish Scraps...

Monday, January 21, 2013

Today was my day to share what I have been creating with the amazing products that you can buy from D-Lish Scraps, check out the shop HERE!!!

If you want to check out my post head over to the D-Lish Blog, you can see all the other DT Shares as well!

Peek A Boo
This layout I used the Washi Tape - Triangle Mosaic, Paper Doiley Mini Heart - Pink, Carnival Tickets,
Vintage Rose 3cm - Hot Pink, Journal Its - Ledger Circles, Fabric Buttons - Mixed Font, Tutu Bloom - Cerise and Wooden Butterfly Buttons.



12 months Old...
The products I have used are Flair - Newsprint Butterflies, Twine - Hot Pink, Medium Polka Dot Buttons - Grey, Wooden Flower Buttons, Paper Doiley - Pink Polka Dot, Mix Pack - Pink, if you are looking for some dimension on your page these world work amazingly well and lastly the very cute Washi Tape - Coloured Birds on Wire.



Birthday Presents...
This layout feaures my favourite product, the D-Lish Chevron Buttons Mix A along with Washi Tape - Triangle Mosaic, Paper Doiley Round 3.5", Washi Tape - Numbers, Washi Tape - Coloured Birds on a Wire, Paint Splatter buttons 30mm, Journal It's Scalloped Calendar Pink, Kraft Shipping Tags Mixed Pack
New D-Lish:
Wooden Girl button
Butterflies Asst colours



Presents...
With this layout I wanted my Christmas layout to be a bit grungy and I have been addicted to black ink for quite some time, I mixed in some of the Fabric Buttons - Mixed Font, Journal Its - Ledger Circles another of my favourite items from the D-Lish store along with Journal It's Joy Strips - Kraft, Washi Tape - Coral Chevron and Washi Tape - Numbers



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “My 1st DT Share for D-Lish Scraps...”

Lizzyc said...

You have been busy.. these look wonderful.. really love the peek a boo one.. that is way cute!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cute layouts!!

Helen Hapsi said...

I must agree with Lizzyc! Ι sooo love the peek a boo LO!! Very inspiring and FANTASTIC photo's too!! Nice nice nice work!!