SUYS December Challenge

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Here is my first entry for SUYS, this layout is for their December challenge which is to Scrap a Christmas Photo using Non Traditional Colours!

These photos of Harper, who this year was able to celebrate Christmas a bit more than last year when she was just 5 days old!
At first she wasnt too sure of the present but soon enjoyed tearing that paper!


 I used October Afternoon Witch Hazel papers and went for an orange, black and green theme I just love how it turned out!




share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “SUYS December Challenge”

sarah martin said...

Hey Melissa, waves from me. As we "met" when you signed up for the amazing race over at SBT50.

Fabulous take on the challenge.
I love the page design and the colours.

I cant tell if you have a handmade item on the layout? As thats the one constant requirement at SUYS.

Hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year.
Thanks for playing at SUYS x

Mel x KIU-WW1- STB said...

Hi Sarah
I cant see in the December Challenge post where it said that, all I can see is:
Our December challenge is :

Scrap a Christmas photo using non traditional colours!

Please correct me if I have totally missed it...

Mel x

Mel x KIU-WW1- STB said...

Ok just found the page with the challenge rules and found it there, so sorry I didnt know that was how it worked....
Will know for January's challenge :-)
Mel x

sarah martin said...

Hey Mel,

No worries. Hope top see you play along for Jan's challenge too. I love your work! x