Quick update :-)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

WOW things have been so busy lately, I am sure everyone else it the same though..

I have been keeping up with my Daily December this year which I am so happy about, last year being pregnant I only managed to get half way...

Dont forget that Kraft It Up's CT Call closes on the 30th, head on over to the blog or our facebook page to find more information!!

Here are a few layouts I have completed recently, have a lot more to show hopefully soon :-)

Dont forget that today is the last day to apply for the Scrap Friends DT Call...



 Harper, looking too cute for words!

The Family...

 My Clo, love this photo - Thanks Emma Allen :-)
 Chloe and Lily's school photo for this year.

Harper's favourite thing to do in the bath, suck the face washer!

 Chloe's First Communion...





share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.