Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge #7

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I finally got a chance to play along with the Scrap Friends Sketch challenge this month, you still have 12 days to link your entry HERE

 

This is what I came up with, my gorgeous girl Chloe on the night of her First Communion, I decided to pick her favouite colour BLUE for this layout and I love it!

I used some old Scenic Route paper one of my favourite lines of all time and some Prima paper which I cut the butterflies out of, some more Greatest View and some WOW chipboard chicken wire, love that stuff!







 

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge #7”

Lizzy Hill said...

You always do such a DELICIOUS job:):):) This is no exception ...love the 'chicken wire' & badge & colour & bg paper....ahh, heck, love it all:):):) Thanks for joining in at Scrap Friends!!!!!

Sanna said...

beautiful take and lovely 145

Sanna said...

ok, second try ;-) ...

beautiful page and I like your color combo alot. Yummy badge too :). thanks for playing along with ScrapFriends!!

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Mel, love your page...great colours, love the layers, the chippy piece and photo. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Gwen Wruck said...

Great take - love the chipboard elements and the colours are fab too!

Gina said...

gorgeous page Mel!..just love the colours and layers!