SCRAP FRIENDS Guest Designer - Yummy Scrap Colour Palette

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I was lucky enough to be picked in Scrap Friends Top 3 for their Yummy Scrap Colour Palette #4 Challenge which I won a Guest DT spot creating with the Colour Palette #6, when Angela emailed me the Palette I was so excited, they were so my colours!!!

Here is the colour palette and my example layout, make sure you head on over and check out the other Design Team and Guest Design Team's examples they are just stunning!!!

 Here is the link to the challenge - YUMMY SCRAP COLOUR PALETTE #6

Here is the Palette, You have until November 14th to link your entries!


Here is my example...

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.