Mojo is back

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


After almost two years I am loving scrapping again and even completed 3.5 pages yesterday that is massive for me...

I completed these three layouts last night, the basketball photos are from the Schools Basketball Tournament held last October, yes I know I am almost a year late scrapping these as the tournament for this year starts in 3 weeks LOL!

Anyhow I am going to enter this in the Scrap The Girls challenge as you had to use an Action photo so this definitely fits that..

This one I thought I would enter in the sketch challenge at The Scrapbook Store, here is the sketch below, I used a 6x8 photo instead of 3 smaller photos...


This was a just because layout of Lily playing Netball this year.



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Mojo is back”

Monica said...

So great to see your beautiful work again. I still remember the good old Scrapworld days ;0)
These layouts are just awesome, you still have it going on!
Hugs
xoxo

Kim Price said...

Wow Mel, you've really come back with a vengeance. Three layouts is a massive effort for one day - I can barely manage one in a day! I loved your layout over at The Scrapbook Store gallery too so I got a nice surprise when I dropped in tonight and saw that you have entered the Scrap The Girls challenge as well! Bravo!

Thank you for joining in and hope to see more of you.

Karen said...

Love your action pics for STG, I got 3 LO done today as well, nice feeling have a productive day. Thanks for playing at STG xx

Marisa said...

Awesome layouts Mel! Thanks for playing long at STG :)

Gina said...

gorgoeus pages Mel..love your take on the yummy scrap challenge..great layering and use of paint!thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!