Flat Out & Scrap Friends Sale!

Monday, October 1, 2012

We have been flat out recently, gastro is going around the school and the creche which has resulted in the eldest and the youngest catching it, I organised my mums surprise 60th birthday party which was a fantastic night and we went back to work and school last week after being on school holidays for two weeks which was a bit of a shock but I have created a few pages, two I am using for a DT Call (fingers crossed LOL) one is for a guest designer spot so these two are the only two I can show today.

These ones are for my entries in the Scrapbooking Top 50 Amazing Race, the first is for our third stop which was Antarctica, you needed to use a cool colour scheme, texture and white space...


The second is for our second detour, which you needed to use a foreign word in your title, I have used VENTRE TEMPS which means Tummy Time in French...


SCRAP FRIENDS are having a HUGE 1st Birthday Sale, head on over to the site and greab yourself a bargain or check out their fantastic challenges...

Thanks for stopping by :-)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, October 1, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.