123 Challenge - September

Friday, September 7, 2012

This is my entry for the September Challenge over at the 123 Challenge Blog, this month the requirements were:

WORD = Man/Men
COLOUR = Grey
TECHNIQUE = Use something Metal

I have used a photo of just a very small fraction of Chloe's Star Wars Lego men, she LOVES her Lego :-)

I have used the word Men in the title, used some grey ink, grey papers and stickers and my metal is my bull dog clip and button.

Love the end result!



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, September 7, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “123 Challenge - September”

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is a great page!
hey... you could almost enter this into Kraft it Up this month too couldn't you? LOL!! Love how you've worked this colour combo :-)

Marelle said...

Hi Mel
thanks so much for playing along with us at 123 challenge I adore your layout

Sophie K said...

Love your LO Mel! I love a good paint splatter! Thanks for playing along at 123!

Charmane said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Mel - love your take on the challenge :) xo Charmane

bronnyk said...

Love your 123 Challenge LO!!! Great to see you here...

Kate said...

mel this looks amazing!! love it all! thanks for joining in at 123 :)