HELLOOOOOOOO.......

Sunday, August 1, 2010

OK so it seems I havent been here for 11 months :-0 HOLY MOLEY............

Nevermind I will try and update when I can, well that is the plan LOL.

What has happened in the past 11 months, WIOIN Kits has grown heaps more than I though it would and we have a few changes coming on September 1 for the site...

I started Kraft It Up, a challenge blog for all those KRAFT lovers out there and we are in our 7 month now and it is going great guns, so happy about that, we have a few new CT faces so head on over and play along if you havent done so before.
August's challenge is up and it is a COLOUR challenge, GREEN, YELLOW & BLACK, here is my example, use the link over there <------ to go to the site!!!

Here are some recent layouts, I am even going to attempt to enter Masters this year, although I am procrastinating about the OTP...
KIU ~
Bons JUNE CC Sketch Challenge, I won with this LO woohoo!!! KIU July Multi Pic Challenge... Bons CC Colour Challenge, LOVE these colours...

Bons POTM which I couldnt seem to upload to the site :-(
Anyhow if anyone is still out there say HI :-)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 1, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “HELLOOOOOOOO.......”

Emma said...

OMGAWD!! Im currently trying to pick my jaw up off the floor, you blogged!!!! yay!! ;) love ya work mel x

Melissa said...

I always check to see if you will blog again! LOL! You know I adore your work!
Gorgeous as always hun! XX