It's been awhile...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Since I have been over to my poor neglected blog, I am sure no one reads it anyhow LOL!

Things are sooo busy with What Is Old Is New, I have had to take a step back from a few commitments, Scrap The Girls, which I have passed on to the very wonderful Kayla, she has given the site a revamp and is super organised, I am still amazed by your organisation skills Kayla LOL!

Scrapbook N Bits also was a victim over my never having enough time, Karen and the DT girls are amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, such a great site!

However with just a little bit more free time I have decided to sign up for Embellished IDOL, I have been in this comp before and have such a great time, I am looking forward to scrapping just for me layouts, hopefully I can keep up with 1 a week...

We just completed our first challenge and you had to get inspiration from this....
and this is what I created...

Of course I left it till the last minute and had to do it in a very short time frame, it took about 25 minutes but I still like it!

We still have a few kits left over at WIOIN, if you are looking for great value kits that are a little bit different head on over HERE and check us out, the Creative Team have done an outstanding job with the kit examples this month!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “It's been awhile...”

Kayla Renee said...

Lol @ my organisational skills mel. I just have too much time! *giggle*
I did have a good site to work with though!. Thanks for the oppurtunity.

I love your page for week 1 of embellished idol. It's fabulous!

Off to load mine to my blog...you reminded me.

Kayla

Wendy Smith said...

this is a gorgeous Layout Mel..well done on getting it done...you did better than me!

Linda said...

oh that is a shame that you had to give up your DT at SnB, Mel....I had no idea until I just seen on your blog - nothing has been said on the forum. You will be sadly missed!