IDOL Roud 3

Monday, August 17, 2009

MONOCHROMATIC was this weeks challenge, I loved it and used the colour GREEN, obviously LOL we were able to balance it out with black and white if we wished.If you like my layout or are even reading this blog, please go vote for me HERE you will need to sign up if you arent a member of the old embellished site, I think that is how it works...

Voting is open until midnight tonight :-)

Have a great week!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, August 17, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “IDOL Roud 3”

Wendy Smith said...

I have voted for you..I just love his layout. That OA paper is divine!

Tash Allen said...

hey mel, I still read your blog, love to pop in and see what's going on in your world. was sorry to hear you had to give up STG but so glad that the kits are doing well. LOVE your green layout, it's gorgeous