Embellished IDOL Rd 4

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well this week in IDOL was full of yummy things to do like layering, distressing, stitching, painting, you also had to use chipboard and a punched border or shape...

Voting is up NOW and you have until midnight Monday night to vote, if you like my layout please head on over and vote for me :-)
Here is my entry
This next one was one I completed for my Masters entry but never got around to having enough time to do the others, Oh well there is always next year LOL!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Embellished IDOL Rd 4”

Monique said...

Both layouts are gorgeous Mel...
I love the way you do layering, very inspiring:0)

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO's Mel...good luck with the rest of the rounds in IDOL.