What happening...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have been scrapping, thankfully as my stash is getting out of control....

Last weekend Scrapbook 'N' Bits had there Feb Cybercrop, it was a great time and the girls created some amazing layouts for the challenges, here are my two examples the first one was for Julies sketch challenge and the second for Jolene's technique challenge, you had to create at least two hand made embellies, so I used some chipboard and cut out two hearts then painted them with some Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, then stamped over them with a Stampin Up script stamp.

Sorry this first pic is sooo big...


Our March challenge is up at Scrap The Girls, this month Creative Team Member Liz Weber created a gorgeous sketch and this is my example
We also have a swap happening this month, if you would like to join please head on over HERE and sign up, this month is PINK, which means you can make anything as long as it is PINK!!!! Sign up closes on the 10th March.

We are also looking for two NEW Creative Team Members to join the team, if you would like to join the team or find out other information head on over to the STG Blog and checkit out!!!
This month at White with 1 our criteria was obviously White, Navy and Stars, here is what I created this month, head on over to the site and find out all the information for this months challenge!!!

This layout was just for fun, I got a parcel of the YUMMIEST Sassafras Lass papers and couldnt wait to have a play so this is what I did yesterday, please excuse the photo I am having issues getting a decent pic of my layouts lately.
I am helping a friend out with a site which will be up and running soon, all I am going to say is, yummy cute kits, small enough not too break the budget!!!!!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 4, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “What happening...”

Wendy Smith said...

cute cute cute...gorgoues work Mel

Kylie said...

Lovely work Mel, well done. I'm having the same trouble with photo's of my LO's lately too - your's look great though

Felicity said...

Love your work Mel!!! Super inspiring!! Love that Sass LO!! Cant wait to see what your upto with this new site!!
Take care
Felicity x

Linda said...

Beautiful LO's Mel! Looking forward to hearing about the new site you're helping out with.