Updates Galore...

Friday, March 20, 2009



There is a brand new kit site around... its... NEW,EXCITING,CHEAP...it's "What Is Old Is New".
Some of my gorgeous friends and I are selling these kits, made for under $20.00 (limited kits available per month).

The good thing about these kits, they are all co-ordinated from older scrapping stuff to the most modern papers and embellishments around.

So head on over and check us out, there are still a very small number of kits left but the good thing is that the sneaks for the new kist are up on the site on the 26th March!!!!

We also have a Made It store, which is an Australian version of Etsy you can check it out here:



Here a couple of my examples, I created for the I ROBOT and Vintage Room kits you can see more over at the site.

Scrapbook 'N' Bits are having a Cyber Crop next weekend and I am creating a challenge for that, just finished the layout, which I love but cant show it just yet, will update with more details closer to the day!!!
I am also about to start on my first DT kit for S'n'B which is going to be a class so excited about that too!!!
Scrap the Girls have extended there CT Call to the 15th April so if you want to join the team head on over HERE for the CT Call Details!!!

Off to do some scrapping will update again soon :-)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.