WOW 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I cant believe it is already the 4th of January, it seems only yesterday that we were heading into December....

So our first month at Scrap The Girls came and went, with our first challenge, we got around 20 entries which I was SOOO happy with considering it was the silly month and all that...

If you want to check out the winners and this months challenge please head over to the SCRAP THE GIRLS blog, the Creative Team did such a great job with this month's challenge criteria!!!


This is my example layout for the challenge this month:
White with 1's January challenge is up too, I loved the colour this month, head on over here to check it out, WW1! The swap colour this month is PINK!!!

Here is my example:

The Black Magic Blog has been updated and the colours for this month are:

TURQUOISE
PINK
WHITE and of course BLACK!

The technique is RUB ONS and the sketch is up on the blog too, here is my example:


I have been looking after my aunty and uncle's holiday rental properties since Christmas Eve and although I was scared as anything that I was going to stuff something up, I am really liking it, its quite busy with all the different things you have to do but I only have around 2 weeks to go, then we are back at work full time from the 19th for Uniform Fittings and Book Orders, I started at Scotch at this time last year and it was crazy, just hope I can find sitters for the kids as Matt is still down in Coles Bay until middle of Feb...

I still havent finished my December Daily album, so should shove off and get that done, I really want to finish it, not like all my other half finished mini albums...

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 4, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “WOW 2009”

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous pages Mel...and the work on scrap the girls was fabulous

Wendy Smith said...

these are terrific...loving the Black Magic one..so cute

Binxcat1 said...

Gorgeous as ever Mel! Long time no chat chickie... now that I have my head out of that bucket I will try to pop in more often! LOL ;) I loved the yellow LO in the latest SM too btw... congrats!

karenjh72 said...

Fantastic LO's. Love them!

Jane said...

Hi there Mel, it's been awhile :), loving all your latest creations. Sounds like your just as busy as ever before!!!

Angelickell said...

Mel your pages are rockin gal!!! LOVING all your latest work!!! Especially love the black magic one!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Jane said...

by the way Mel, pop over to my blog I have a little something for you :)

Ceci said...

Gorgeous work Mel!