....

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WOW Christmas Eve, I cant believe I havent posted a blog entry since November 11...

Things have been super busy, I have hardly scrapped and am behind in completing my December Daily album, although I am ready for Christmas, just a few gifts to wrap, food is organised, just need to put the pool up for the kids, clean up my scrapping desk and hopefully that will get things moving again, it isnt for lack of new things toplay with either.
I have ordered a heap of the new BG Bittersweet from Blue Bazaar and am hanging out for that to turn up so hopefully next week woohoo!!!

Anyhow this is just a quick update and to wish everyone I know a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year!!

I will post some Xmas pics and hopefully my almost finished December Daily album soon LOL!

Take Care

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “....”

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you and your cute family Mel!
Take care, have fun and we have to catch up for a chat soon!
XX

Wendy Smith said...

OMG she is still alive...LOL

Happy new year Mel

Liz Weber said...

Happy New Year Mel, hope you and your family had a good time. I am looking forward to having fun @ Scrap The Girls with you in 2009!