An overdue update again...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long time no post again, things have been busy, I have hardly scrapped anything except for this weekend I have completed 4 layouts in 3 days which is MASSIVE for me LOL!

I have a HUGE stack of Sassafras Lass here all the new lines to play with, I am in love with BG's Urban Prairie, not getting sick of using that at all and I still want to play more with the Mr Campy too, just need to find the time.

*** White with 1 are having their first ever swap, this month's colour is TEAL, if you would like to play along please head on over HERE and follow Suse's instructions :-)

Speaking of White with 1 I am a bit slack this month, if you want to join in here are this months requirements:

This month I have taken inspiration from one of the Halloween colours (even though we don't really celebrate it in Aus...I thought it would be fun)...
So I would like to see the following on your layouts...
Octobers Criteria:
White - dominant colour
with 1 - Orange

with 1 - Stamping

Here is my example for this month -
Over on the Black Magic Blog I set the first fortnight's sketch challenge and the colours and technique, if you want to join in you can win a $25 voucher to the NEW Mystical Scrapbooks now owned by Donna!!!
You need to create a 8.5x11 or 12x12 layout using the following colours, Black, Orange and Teal, your technique that you need to use is CLUSTERING!
If you want to join in the fun head on over to the Blog!
Here is my example LO -

We are off to Melbourne this week to take the kids to the Zoo and the Aquarium we are also looking at some Spec Home Estates for Matt's boss not looking forward to driving over there but hoping that the Nav Man will be helpful, the kids are super excited and are counting down the sleeps, Chloe has her wallet out and is saving some money and Nan Heather is going to give them some paper money so they are looking forward to that LOL!

For this week's SYTYCS we had to do a LO based on heartfelt journaling, minimum of 100 hand written words or 200 typed, 1 piece of patterned paper and a photo no larger than 6x4. It took me a while as to waht to write as I havent really had anything really sad happen to me, so I decided to write how I worry about Chloe's shyness...This next one is for Embellished's FNL challenge for this weekend, you had to life one of four Kelly Goree layouts and use at least one Basic Grey item, I used the Urban Prairie and had heaps of fun with it, I love Kelly's work so it wasnt a tough challenge LOL!
This one was last weeks Stuck?! Sketch, used some of the new Sass Lass and Making Memories
This last one was a just for fun one that I started last weekend


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “An overdue update again...”

Melissa said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
These are all frigin' fabulous Mel!
Have fun on your trip...hope to catch you online soon!
XXX

Wendy Smith said...

GORGEOUS...love your work...fancy doing a JFF LO..hehe

Wendy Smith said...

needing an update Mel..LOL