WOOHOO :-)

Monday, August 4, 2008

I made it to the TOP 16 of Embellished IDOL!!!
I have been having heaps of fun with this competition and have created some layouts that I LOVE :-)
This weeks is another doozie, creating a non-person based LO!!! I already have some ideas, just need to get cracking LOL!
Check the challenge out HERE!

Thanks to everyone who has been voting for me, I really appreciate it!!!

I will be updating the Scrap The Girls blog either tonight or tomorrow so please be patient with me there :-)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, August 4, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “WOOHOO :-)”

AGA said...

Congrats - that's an awesome achievement... good luck with the rest of it!