This week...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Has been horrid apart from being crook all week and a week of hardly any sleep I still just managed to get my IDOL layout completed, this weeks challenge was a tough one again, they certainly are making us work for it thats for sure LOL!
You had to:
Create a 12x12 layout with all pp used (including background AND Cardstock) to be no bigger than 8cm square , you must include a Photo, Title and journaling....
This weeks sketch from STUCK was a great one, I had heaps of fun with it, check it out here and enter you can win some great prizes!!!
This is my take on sketch 52 -

**In other exciting news I am now a member of the WHITE WITH 1 BLOG, I have joined some gorgeous girls over there and I can't wait to get started into our first assignment!!!
Head on over here WW1 and check out this months requirements!!
This is what the blog is all about:

This blog has been created to give scrappers an alternate to the usual sketch type blogs. I am providing monthly challenges to scrappers that contain the basic colour scheme of white with... 1 other colour & 1 other requirement ...this could be an element, technique, product type,anything really,thats the challenge.
Here is this months details:

This months sees the Cancer Councils Daffodil Day supporting cancer research so I thought we might draw our criteria from this fantastic cause.


August Criteria:

White - dominant colour
with 1 - Yellow
with 1 - flowers (not necessarily daffodils any type will be fine)


Hope this inspires some beautiful Layouts.

Please email me your layouts by midnight AUGUST 31st to be in the running for a $25prize pack from Mystical Scrapbooks our fantastic 1st prize sponsor with the 1st runner up receiving a $15 Gift Voucher from Scrapbook Savvy and the 2nd runner up receives a $10 Gift Voucher from Scrapbook Divas

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, August 22, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “This week...”

Wendy said...

this is devine...I dont know what you are talking about Mel...loving your patchwork effect...gorgeous..

Sharon said...

Congrats on making the White with 1 team...I just love that blog, probably cause I love using white backgrounds. LOL THanks for dropping by my blog. I'm off to check out more of your work.

Sharon