Still sick :-(

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It has been over a week now and despite the drugs the doctor prescribed I dont really feel that much better, I am seriously tired all day then night time comes and I cant sleep???
I woke up this morning and literally can not hear out of my left ear and it feels all numb and icky, the right one is similar but I can hear a little better out of that one, hopefully the repeat of the medication will keep things moving.
Matt is in Coles Bay all week, so the girls and I are having a great girly time home alone LOL! We are heading down to CB this weekend with some friends and the kids are off to my sisters and mums for the weekend, it is going to be heaps of fun, I must remember to take my camera!!

Well I got voted out of IDOL last week, which I pretty much new was coming, I really didnt have a great creation for the last challenge and I struggled with it...
I am so happy I made it as far as I did because boy there were some talented ladies involved!!!
I am rooting for AM she seriously kicks butt and am loving everything that woman does at the moment!!!
In other news I havent done a lot of scrapping, I have finished my first layout for White With 1 for next month but cant show that yet, I have also done one for the Black Magic Blog but cant show that yet either LOL
Here is this weeks Stuck sketch, I am not overly happy with the LO but the sketch was a great one and am definitely going to use it again!

I am working on next week's Stuck sketch and have a long list of other things I want to do but am just not getting to them, I have no idea what is going on there!

Oh I got a great parcel of the new Basic Grey and I am in love, it is all so yummy!!! I have Mr Campy on the way from Embellished and cant wait for that, all I need now is some of that gorgeous Sass Lass!!!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Still sick :-(”

soyouthink said...

Hi Melissa,

I hope you are feeling better soon chook.

Just popping by to wish you all the best in the SYTYCS comp :)
Can't wait to see your creations.

Kim.

lily40au said...

Your Stuck Sketch layout is gorgeous--I love the balance and the colours.

I hope you're feeling better soon and better luck with SYTYCS.

Susan

Binxcat1 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon... sick is YUCK! Thanks so much for the plug too chickie! ;) I keep telling you just call us the mutual admiration society! Oh and you'll be pleased to know I got a SM phone call today!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

scrapwitch said...

hi melissa...hope your feeling better soon babe
good luck for SYTYCS