IDOL Rd 6...Phew!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Well this weeks IDOL challenge -

"Create your own embellishments - no store bought ones are to be used on the page and you must include plastic, metal and fabric. Page must contain at least 3 different handmade embellishments! The layout must contain Photo, title and journaling"

Needless to say I struggled with this one BIG TIME, I still don't know if it is finished and know that it is probably not one of my best but here it is have a look and tell me what you think :-) (be kind though LOL)
My requirements met:
Plastic - hand cut birds made from a Heidi Swapp plastic packet
Fabric - Leaves on the tree and clouds

Metal - the beaded leaf at the bottom of the page and the flowers, I found these button things in my nans old button box and used brads to make them look like flowers
Handmade Sun, tree, clouds, birds and leaves.

Products Used: SEI, Sass Lass, SR, Scrapworks.
So if you think it is worth your VOTE, please, please go and VOTE for me HERE!

In other news I have updated the Scrap The Girls blog, we are continuing LISA OXLEYS Paint challenge until the end of this month, head on over HERE and have a look, wouldlove to see a heap more entries this month ;-)

I am totally loving the Olympics and my fav swimmer Michael Phelps is well on his way to getting the record 8 GOLD here are a couple of eye candy images for you... ;-)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, August 15, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “IDOL Rd 6...Phew!!!”

Binxcat1 said...

LOL thanks for the eye candy!

OH and your IDOL LO ROCKS!!! I LOVE IT! and I promise I am not just saying that! LOL ;)

Skye M J said...

Mel I have to say - YUM!
Both the LO and Michael Phelps! I can't decide which is better!