Black Magic Sketches, comps and more!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The next fortnightly challenge is up at the Black Magic Blog
This months colours are:
You are required to use 1,2,3,4 or all 5 of the colours from this months palette and your technique that you need to use is: DISTRESSING!
To be in the running for this awesome prize:
You need to have your entry emailed to: mysticalscrapbooks@yahoo.com by the 31st of this month!

Here is my example for this sketch -

Last night I completed my entry for Round 1 in the Scrapbooking Olympics over at CD Doodles
Our first challenge was to create a layout of any size using BLING, so this is what I whipped up last night whilst I was chatting to AM on MSN!!!
It is 6x12, half of a Jenni Bowlin Label, am really loving those colours, might have a play around with some more today if I get time...

Am looking forward to Phelp's last race today the Mens Relay I am so hoping they can win gold, not that I dont want Australia to win but just for the pure fact that I want him to get the record of 8 GOLD Medals!

Chloe played soccer yesterday and had a blinder! She was fantastic, gave some of the other boys some serious body shunting, although she gave away a free kick with one of them, she has been watching Uncle Ry Ry too much LOL and she scored two goals, she was quite pleased with herself!
The only have 2 games left and then they get a trophy so she is really excited about that LOL!

OK better go and do some housework, this place is a tip, I am sure I have forgotten something but will get to it later.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Black Magic Sketches, comps and more!”

Wendy said...

loving the little LO..gorgeous colour scheme

Melissa said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Mel!
xxx

heiki said...

Love those lo's. Gorgeous.

Emma said...

well done on white with 1. well deserving i think! love your LO's mel. You are super talented.