IDOL, a Tag and more...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well I made it through to round 3 in IDOL, thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really really appreciate it!!!
This week our challenge is to think outside the square, we have to scrap a life motto, however we are not able to use cardstock or paper as our base!!, I have mine beside me, just need to get started on it but I am loving it so far!!!

Will upload my entry here on Friday for you to see :-)

Well I have been meaning to do this for a while now, Melis tagged me a few weeks ago... so sorry I am so slack in getting to this LOL!


So.... Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“? Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:


1. The winner can take the logo

2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award

3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy

4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.

5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award

So here they are:

AM - One of the funniest and most creative people I know, so happy that I got to know her!!!

Alice - A gorgeous, creative soul, who's work blows me away :-)

Kell - One of my best online friends!!!!

Jolene Pienaar - I know she has already been tagged, however I am so in love with her work, the texture she creates and colours she uses are amazing!

Dee - I havent caught up with her in ages but I konw when we do we will chat for hours!!!!

Kelly Goree - I don't know her personally but I LOVE her work, it totally inspires me!

Danielle Thompson - Her photos are so AMAZING, the colours, her subjects everything, her blog is total eye candy!!!

I will also be updating the Scrap The Girls blog tonight, I have been slack the past couple of weeks and it is neglected, head on over HERE to check out Lisa Oxley's awesome challenge for this month, you still have until the end of the month to whip something up and be in the running for some great prizes...
If you have a layout you would like to send us for the blog please do so here: scrapthegirls@hotmail.com

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.