IDOL Rd 4 - Stitching

Friday, August 1, 2008

CREATE 08 - Heidi Swapp
I have sent off my money and registered for the Melbourne event, I have never been to something like this before and am both nervous and excited, even though it is ages away yet LOL! Hopefully some of you out there are going so that I will have someone I know there to sit with :-)

Embellished IDOL

Well I finished my IDOL layout after midnight last night but I had so much fun doing it, I went and purchased a new sewing machine, which is a big thing for me considering I only sew on layouts LOL!
It made such a difference and was so easy, I am hooked, look out for more sewing on future layouts LOL!
Voting will start tonight over at the Forum HERE, please VOTE for me if you like what I have created, I would love to stay in the comp, I have been having heaps of fun with the challenges and have basically done something that I don't normally do each week :-)
Ok so here is this weeks entry:



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, August 1, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “IDOL Rd 4 - Stitching”

Binxcat1 said...

This is my new fave of yours chickie... seriously I LOVE IT! LissyK (aka Mel Connell) is going to the Melborne HS event... I ahvea link in my side bar if you want to see her blog... maybe you two could catch up. Hope you have fun.

Mel Connell said...

Im going Melissa!!! I'll sit with you!!

MelissaH and Lissyk in the heidi hood!!!!

It could be the melissa pose!

Wendy said...

beautiful LO...love theat black and white with the pink