Embellished IDOL - Round 2

Friday, July 18, 2008

This week's challenge for Embellished IDOL was to use paints and a mask, now don't get me wrong I love paints and other mediums, I just don't know how to use them LOL!
Anyhow I had heaps of fun creating this layout and I really like it, if you do to please head on over to the IDOL BLOG and vote for me :-)

Voting starts at 5pm!!!


In other news Chloe has gastro again, she was up last night vomiting which has been heaps of fun, she does look a little better now, getting a bit more colour in her cheeks, now it is just keeping Lily from touching anything that Chloe did or we will have last weekend all over again...

Ok am off to get ready for work, will be back with a tag later on.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, July 18, 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Embellished IDOL - Round 2”

Binxcat1 said...

Go you! Well done... see you in round 3!